“Thank you for the books (A Tiny Book
of Thoughts and A Tiny Book of Thoughts Too), I agree with the wisdom they
- Dr. Bernie Siegel, best-selling author of such notable books as, Love, Medicine and Miracles, and Prescriptions for Living.
“Karl Schmidt’s tiny books are a joy to read and they contain many powerful ideas to assist you on your journey.”
- Dan Poynter, book publishing authority and author of The Self-Publishing Manual.
- Andrew Matthews, author of “Follow your Heart”
“Universal in their truths, quotes from “A Tiny Book of Thoughts” inspire the reader to reflect and ponder issues related to personal attitudes, values and principles. This may well be the author's greatest gift to readers: to question oneself.”
- Amy Dauphinee, kindness crusader and columnist for “BeKind”, the first syndicated North American kindness column.
“Thank you so much for your wonderful books – your quotes are marvelous
and our readers will love them…Your Thoughts and energy are deeply appreciated.”
- Lee Simonson, Publisher of Heartwarmers and Petwarmers
“Small books with big wisdom.”
- Peace Pilgrim II – renown peace advocate and author of Enjoying the Journey.
“Tiny thoughts - - tiny but profound is all I can say! Very, very
- Lauren MacLauclan, author of The Law of Attraction ‘How–to’ Book
“A wonderful collection of introspective and inspiring thoughts that can change your life.”
- L. Fownes